Re: [LAU] Aeolus

From: Guido Aulisi <guido.aulisi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 01:13:07 EEST

Fons Adriaensen said:
> And I will make sure that this sort of
> thing won't happen again, even if that means a more restrictive
> license.
>
> Ciao,

That would be a pity. I think your great work is well known in the linux
audio community and this thing shouldn't make you change the license of
your software.
I also think that if someone wants to fork a project to make such big
changes, he should at least tell the original author and change the name
of the forked software (like mysql and mariadb).
I hope you can continue your great work in the audio thing!
Ciao,
Guido