Re: [LAU] Aeolus

From: Fons Adriaensen <fons@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 19 2013 - 15:48:33 EEST

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 07:44:58PM -0400, Rob Kudla wrote:

> This may even all be a misunderstanding, as I found a bug report on the
> Musescore bug tracker from a year ago in which someone posted a link to
> your old skynet.be page

I don't buy that. I post at least once a week on LAU or LAD, everybody
who reads those list knows my email address and where to find my website.
If the musescore people or Gavioli don't know those, they are the ones
out of touch with the community. As it appears, their main interest is
Windows.

Ciao,

--
FA