Re: [LAU] [LAD] Community Interaction and Working Together

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Fri Sep 20 2013 - 15:48:30 EEST

On Fri, 2013-09-20 at 13:37 +0100, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net> wrote:
> The way things are saved and restored for Qtracor is a real
> PITA and that it seems to be impossible to cancel changes,
> when leaving an editor.
> I see a QTractor feature request / bug report coming...

No, I contributed for a long time as Qtractor tester and this request is
years old, Rui is aware about it and explained that he focus other
things, such as automation first. So there's no need to do it, because
it's already done. That's why I neither Cc'ed to Rui, nor to
qtractor-devel@email-addr-hidden .

I really was very active with testing Qtractor, but when started and
never finished a translation, my life situation changed. Fortunately
somebody else did the translation. I don't have the time to do as much
testing as in the past, so usually I stay with the packages provided by
the distos I'm using and don't build it from SVN anymore, or at least do
it very seldom.