Re: [LAU] did anyone hear anything new regarding dante protocol support under linux?

From: Thomas Janu <thomas.janu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Sep 26 2013 - 15:30:09 EEST

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Ivica Ico Bukvic <ico@email-addr-hidden> wrote:

> I guess title says it all... I saw posts from last year that suggest
> Audiante had no interest in supporting Linux. Has anyone heard of any
> progress on this one?

I personally don't have anything to do with that, but for one commercial
project here at my company we are using Dante on linux with the driver
being supplied by 4Audio (http://www.fouraudio.com, the German reseller for
dante products and support contact within Germany). Therefore I can say
that drivers _are_ available, but you have to specifically ask and pay for
them.

Regards,
Thomas