[LAU] avw.lv2 0.1.5

From: Aurélien Leblond <blablack@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 01 2013 - 21:57:28 EEST

Hi all!

A quick e-mail to annonce the latest version of the lv2 set avw.lv2.

As a reminder, this set of plugins is designed for Ingen to create
modular synths. Inside you can find VCOs, LFO, VCA and all the main
modules to create Modular Synthesizers.
Parts of these plugins are a port of the internal modules of the great
Alsa Modular Synth.

In this specific version, I focused on bug fixing and usability.
I added as a well an Amplitude Modifier and a plugin to transform VC
to Controls.
This way, you can for example use the LFO (VC amplitude -1/1), use the
Amplitude Modifier to transform the amplitude of the LFO to 1000/3000,
use the plugin VC to Controls and plug all that into a Low Pass
Filter.

Finally, with the source code comes two example that you can load
straight away into Ingen to try the plugins out.

To download:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/avwlv2/files/avw.lv2-0.1.5.tar.gz/download

I really hope you will enjoy those, and I would be really interrested
to get any feedback!

enjoy :)

Aurélien