Re: [LAU] Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6

From: reSet Sakrecoer <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 02 2013 - 21:28:35 EEST

I dont' know so much about this specific device, but i found this:

Happy Audio Production

Set

PS. i first i thought you were about to take a loan to buy one... i hope
this is not the case. I doubt anyone would want to have a debt because of
some device that do not operate as standalone.

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 8:10 PM, Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@email-addr-hiddenwrote:

> I've been offered the loan of one of these. Does anyone know if it plays
> nicely
> with Linux?
>
> Is it plug-and-play, sacrifice a goat, or somewhere in between?
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk
> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

Set Hallström
AKA
reSet Sakrecoer
http://sakrecoer.com