Re: [LAU] fltk linking problem

From: Paul Davis <paul@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 05 2013 - 05:34:08 EEST

on modern linkers you must now (a) explicitly link all required libraries
(*) (b) use the correct order for dependencies (c) list libraries multiple
times where necessary to fully resolve (semi-circular) dependencies.

this changed a while back and has slowly been spreading through the linux
ecosystem.

(*) not 100% certain on this one, but it doesn't hurt :)