Re: [LAU] re Zoom R16

From: reSet Sakrecoer <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 14 2013 - 16:39:33 EEST

thank you Mr. McCoy!

Hmm... with the alsa driver i get no audio/midi detection in JACK for my
R16... Like Mr. Davis is saying, i don't think ardour has alot to do with
this. I believe JACK is more of a headliner in this investigation :) It's
not so much of a problem in my workflow since the tracks are easily
exported out of the zoom into any DAW. But it could be convenient.

Hopefully, someone more skilled than me will push the research forward.
Technically i can't do anything. But what i am doing ATM is writing an
impossible-to-decline email to Zoom, to try to obtain the source of the OSX
drivers (wish me luck), since it seems from other threads in the ether
covering the subject, that it could help the WIP.

Have a delicious week!

*Set

--
Set Hallström