[LAU] Zoom H6

From: Rick Green <rtg@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 18 2013 - 03:48:20 EEST

I recently purchased a Zoom H6, and today tried it out for the first time
on Linux. With a clean install of UbuntuStudio 13.10 (Just released this
morning), I found that it is recognized as an audio interface in two-track
mode, but in multitrack mode, Jack won't start, complaining that it can't
acquire hw:H6 or hw:1 or hw:(1,0), I tried them all.
   Any word on an ALSA driver for multitrack mode?

...just as a reference point, the H6 was plug-n-play on a mac with
pro-tools 10 in multitrack mode. The manual also claims Windows support,
but with a manually-installed driver.

--
Rick Green
...I live in the hope that one day the fine line of distinction between