Re: [LAU] OT - Audio and Video Synch

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sat Oct 19 2013 - 01:58:44 EEST

On Fri, 2013-10-18 at 15:38 -0700, Len Ovens wrote:
> So if you are looking from a distribution POV, you have no control of
> what the audience will play your video on.

Assumed you would have the perfect player, the picture is absolutely
identical to the original, the sound is completely equal to it's source,
on every consumers gear, then light still is faster than sound. Do you
sync for the smart phone or for the drive-in theater?

Unfortunately in German:

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/Rechner-schallweg.htm

Do we sync for the drive-in theater for England or for Hawaii?