Re: [LAU] re Zoom R16

From: Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Oct 19 2013 - 14:32:31 EEST

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!!!! This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3
Thank you Clement and Natanael!!! I haven't had time to fiddle with
kernel recompiling yet, but as soon as i get my hands arround the
process, i will try to compile all the information you gather to make
some nice how-to for future users.

*Set

--
Set Hallstrom