Re: [LAU] new(ish?) open source source separation editor

From: michael noble <looplog@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 12:43:03 EEST

Right, got it, you hate Adobe, invective noted. Maybe we can start another
thread and bitch about the stupidity of DRM in ebooks (something I
particular hate, having witnessed idiotic things like 400 page ebooks in
university libraries with 1 day lending periods and the inability to copy
text). Or maybe we can rail on about Adobe's sporadic on/off support of
Linux desktop users.

In the meantime, has anyone else actually tried the application? Building
it on AUR now and it seems to have JACK support.