Re: [LAU] new(ish?) open source source separation editor

From: Angel de Vicente <angelv@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Oct 25 2013 - 11:33:05 EEST

Hi Russell,

Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan.osaudio@email-addr-hidden> writes:
> Has anyone been able to get this cool looking rig up on a FireWire
> device?

I'm not following you here. I've never used FireWire, so perhaps I'm
missing something, but FireWire is just like USB, right? just another
way to transfer information from one device to another, so what do you
mean by getting ISSE on a FireWire device?

> Any clear path hints on how to do it in KxStudio appreciated
> (without expectation) too.

I haven't used KxStudio, but as far as I know it is based on Ubuntu
12.04 (not far from my own Xubuntu 13.04), so I don't think you should
have much trouble getting it to work.

Cheers,

--
Ãngel de Vicente