Re: [LAU] another linux audio bashing thread on slashdot

From: Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Oct 28 2013 - 21:36:37 EET

right on! actualy, record to a simple and cheap-o cassette tape
sliiiiiighlty in the red, and then record it back to digital, compress
it with a nice calf plugin and voila: you have now your own unique and
really good UA-sound-a-like tape-dirt. <3

On 2013-10-28 20:19, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-10-28 at 14:13 -0500, Brent Busby wrote:
>> Universal Audio has very intersting plugins for emulating tape
>> saturation
>
> A real tape has got real tape saturation.

Set Hallstrom
AKA Sakrecoer
http://sakrecoer.com
WARNING: Remember clear-text email is subject to mass surveillance
systems. Alone this information is useless. Our summed communications
are worth humanity.
Please keep in mind Internet is a boulevard in a crowded virtual city.
Privacy is found under the cloaks.