Re: [LAU] [nama] new music--constructive criticism appreciated

From: Florian Paul Schmidt <mista.tapas@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Oct 30 2013 - 13:10:05 EET

On 28.10.2013 18:21, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello rusty!
> Very well done! I'd perhaps suggest taking the bass down a notch and
> spreading the backing vocals a little more in the stereo panorama and
> adding a touch more reverb to them. But the overall sound is clear,
> direct and powerful.

On the stereo mix issue. For my taste the rhythm guitar is too far left
in the mix. It sounds a little unbalanced overall. The whole mix seems
to "lean to the left". I agree on the cajon. Otherwise the recording of
the instruments and vocals sounds totally fine.

The music itself is not my bag of tea. But to each his own :D

Have fun,
Flo