Re: [LAU] A Seasonal Track.

From: Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Oct 31 2013 - 22:51:01 EET

Hello Will!
   I can safely say, that this is my favourite tune of yours! I like the
harmonies and melody lines as well as the mix. there is darkness here and the
cold menace of ice and the unknown. This tune speaks of film music, clearer
than Between the Stars and has more darkness than In Search of the Lost Tribe
or Dark Mist.
   The organ is rather cliche, but who says, that cliche is necessarily a bad
thing. I don't! :-) From an almost merry introduction you quickly progress to
pompous cinema. When I say merry, I'm thinking of a children's ghost story for
Halloween.
   The next section is almost 70s. It's the vibrato patch and the acoustic
hihats.
   As I say: I love it! More of this! the Yoshimi patches are great for that
kind of music, if you put your mind to it.
   Thanks a lot for sharing.
   Warm regards
          Julien