[LAU] Creative Music Coding lab at STEIM - Amsterdam - tonight!

From: Marije Baalman <nescivi@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 05 2013 - 12:35:18 EET

Calling all ChucK’ers, SuperColliders, Max and PureData patchers,
CSounders, Fluxites, Overtoners, and all other tongues of creative
coders. We welcome you to attend the fifth edition of the Creative
Music Coding lab at STEIM.

The CMC lab is an autonomous zone to try out sonic experiments as a
group. And an opportunity to leverage the expertise of the group in
realizing new artistic tools and processes through the medium of code.
Many of the founding members of the group are indeed experts in their
favorite languages, but we come from all technical levels of
proficiency and enjoy helping one-another out.

http://steim.org/event/creative-music-coding-lab-7/

DETAILS
DATE: Tuesday, 5 NOVEMBER 2013
TIME: 19:30
ENTRY: FREE
LOCATION: STEIM Concert Space, Utrechtsedwarsstraat 134 Amsterdam