[LAU] mini midi box?

From: Milan Lazecky <espiritocz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Nov 07 2013 - 08:13:02 EET

Hi,

lately, I have seen many projects showing linux (or android) onboard on
some small box including processor and some audio inputs/outputs..

Okay, but does anybody know about such box that would include MIDI input?

I use VL-70m synthesizer which is quite bigger (and expensive, well..) - so
I was thinking to get such box and use it for street performances as small
midi synthesizer.. I have Raspberry Pi at home, so I can try to use some
midi->usb but I was thinking that maybe there is some specialized solution
that already works? I didn't find anything yet :-/

Thank you

Cheers'!

Milan