[LAU] Machine Landscape

From: Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Nov 17 2013 - 22:13:58 EET

Dear LAU,

I'm happy to share this acousmatic piece I have made available online.

On soundcloud:
https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/machine-landscape

Direct download of the FLAC file is also available from that soundcloud page

OGG file:
http://lorenzosu.net/music_sound/machine_landscape/machine_landscape.ogg

Machine Landscape presents a sonic experience inspired by 'the machine',
predominant and unavoidable element of our contemporary life.

The piece was entirely composed with Linux.

and was performed at EmuFest 2013 electronic music festival in Rome in
October. For the festival the piece was performed on a 24-speaker 'dome'
system and spatialised live.

For what concerns software Ardour3 and Pure Data had a predominant role.

Lorenzo.