Re: [LAU] Music made with Linux "Naale Lezion - Shivat Zion"

From: Bob van der Poel <bob@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Nov 18 2013 - 02:27:16 EET

On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Julien Claassen <julien@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> Hello Moshe!
> that is a beautiful, little piece of music. I especially liked the soft
> beginning. The way the sax or is is clarinet - weadled its way into the ear
> of the listener. So softly played.
> The overall recording is just fine. Of course I wouldn't be able to tell
> you anything about the video, but you will excuse that. :-)
> Honestly: lovely bit of music!
> Best wishes
> Julien

Just to add to Julien's comments ....

It's a Soprano sax. And, yes, nicely played. I play that as well, but
MUCH LOUDER. http://mellowood.ca/music/videos/index.html#wings

I had to stop watching about 1/2 though. I was getting dizzy from the
constant panning in the video.

But, the song was very well done. Congrats.

--
**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob@email-addr-hidden