Re: [LAU] Glitch Caused by MIDI perhaps?

From: Kevin Utter <kvutter@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Nov 20 2013 - 01:16:33 EET

Ralph said:
– IIUC you're playing a soft synth by a keyboard, connected via a hardware
MIDI interface, when you get audible "drop outs"?

It happens either when using my USB MIDI interface, or when sending MIDI data from MIDISH sequencer through jack to the softsynth. Audio is via built-in audio card. I don't absolutely know that there are no IRQ conflicts, but I can check. I haven't changed period size yet. Is this a MIDI related error, Jack error, Alsa error, ... or can we tell?

Thanks much.

Kevin