Re: [LAU] OT, but IMO really interesting living history: They still produce cassette tapes in Germany

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Wed Dec 04 2013 - 02:25:04 EET

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 01:07 +0100, Set Hallstrom wrote:
> So keep us posted please.

I replied off-list, because I thought a long thread about tapes is too
off-topic. I'm interested to read more about tapes. I was surprised to
see that German company on television, without a cold I wouldn't have
watched television and then I was surprised by your reply, IOW that
tapes aren't that obsolet as I thought.

2005 is quasi a decade ago ;), so your information might not be true
anymore. Perhaps somebody from Africa and South America is able to
enlighten us.

Regards,
Ralf