[LAU] Another Aeolus pipe-organ recording

From: Kevin Utter <kvutter@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 05 2013 - 20:49:17 EET

Hi All. For those of you who like classical music, here's another piece recorded with Aeolus, MIDISH, and Nama. This is for Advent: "My Soul Exulteth The Lord" from the Schubler chorales by J S Bach.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fs20gpdzxftxkz2/Bach_MySoulExulteth_1.mp3

If this doesn't open and play directly from this link, you should get to the dropbox page, where there is a download button. If you have problems, please let me know, as I'm still trying to figure out dropbox links. Please feel free to share it with my name attached, and any feedback you have is welcomed. Enjoy!

Kevin