[LAU] The Issue: AV concert & Installation_made in Linux!

From: Djého Youn <ydjeho@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 09 2013 - 19:43:25 EET

Hello,

The Issue (jae ho youn + sergio millan) finished a month long residency @
the Labirynt gallery in Lublin, Poland.

as the outcome, we made a DMX light + sound installation in the cave and AV
concert, some graphical works generated by sound.

all the sound that you'll hear is 100% Linux. worked on (still!) ubuntu
10.10 and supercollider 3.4.
the visuals are done with OpenFrameWorks.
DMX installation is done by supercollider and processing.

these works are documented on my blog, so please take your time and check
them out, you won't be disappointed, I promise.

http://jhyoun.wordpress.com/

Thank you very much.

sincerely,

jae ho youn