Re: [LAU] Music made with linux: Modlys/Barn Jesus i en krybbe lå

From: F. Silvain <silvain@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 09 2013 - 21:28:04 EET

Hey hey!
Thank you! Wow, this is different! I've read somewhere, that you were a
professor or teacher of jazz music, but I haven't found any other jazz by you.

Browsing the archives, I read that you use Renoise to record your music. Do
you still work with it? Do you have personal experience with other open or
commercial apps like Renoise? I came across EnergyXT, Rezound and PureData in
that context.

Tata

----
Ffanci