Re: [LAU] f.lux-compatible flat screen TVs?

From: Rob <lau@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Dec 12 2013 - 05:15:39 EET

On 12/11/2013 09:47 PM, Aaron L. wrote:
> I currently already run Ubuntu 11.10 on an older Visio of some sort.
> F.lux doesn't run on it. Not too sure why. Seems like a hardware issue.

Maybe try Redshift? Since it's free software, maybe there's less voodoo.

Are you just using the Vizio as a monitor or actually running Ubuntu in
place of its firmware? Wish we could do that on our Samsung.

I've known many audio engineers who use TV-sized monitors and work at all
hours of the night, so this is at least tangential to the list topic.

Rob