Re: [LAU] ardour3 on debian stable

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan.osaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Dec 13 2013 - 23:16:59 EET

... and since you are here, also big cudos to you and your team!! For me, KxS just rocks!!! There are lots of great distro's for audio to choose from these days (anyone remember 15 yrs ago??) but Kx has had a home on my ' semi pro' rig for the better part of 8 mths now. I have NEVER had to apologize to a paying client for OS related stuff or Ardour / Mixbus for that matter! I have quietly, but positively been able to influence some higher rung players and engineers (hard core freakin Pro Ghouls users ) to the aforementioned!

Last producer i brought in (w/ his Osx Pro tools proprietary rig) to record an album seemed to have to restart his system a lot more times than i do!! And I tell 'em I got some of the best support staff around!! :)

Sorry for derailing the thread ( coz I sure hate that!!! ) but I just had to do it while the related chiefs are watching!!

Great work!! As soon as I have some funds (lol!!!) ill be sure to add to the appropriate coffers again.

~ Russell