Re: [LAU] [OT] SW recommendation

From: Russell Hanaghan <hanaghan.osaudio@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Dec 14 2013 - 21:59:55 EET

If you buy a single license for Mixbus ( I got mine during a sale for $160 I think), and were to migrate to another OS, you don't have to buy additional license to run on other systems. And you have a very reputable pro sound company that have been in the biz forever backing it!! The Eq's and on board compressors make it simple to mix and produce good sounding stuff. I have zero experience running it in M$. Works great on OSx and Linux. I have a delta 1010lt too that will match up just fine. M-audio M$ drivers worked fairly well for that card.

~ Russell