Re: [LAU] Easiest way to extract score from an audio file

From: Edgar Aichinger <edogawa@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Dec 23 2013 - 00:23:37 EET

Am Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013, 20:57:50 schrieb Phil Hézaine:
> Le 22/12/2013 18:09, Edgar Aichinger a écrit :
> > [snip...]
> > Edgar
>
> Apologies to hijack the thread but seeing your name i remembered of an
> Allegro by Haendel you recorded with the guitar.
>
> Title: Allegro 1
> Album: Suiten und Sonaten
> Genre: Early Music
>
> Despite searches I never get what are the complete reference for this
> piece. I think it's an arrangement from harpsichord work.
> Do you mind to send me the complete reference if possible?
> Phil.

It's from opus 1, nr. 4 - sonatas for alto recorder and basso continuo.

Ages ago I bought an edition with arrangement for recorder and guitar,
played it with several melody instrument partners (recorder, violin,
oboe, traverse flute, made recordings with the oboist and also played the
melody part myself on guitar on the recording you have heard, and later
adapted the basso continuo for both renaissance and baroque lute.

If you're interested I can scan the printed arrangement and send to you
off-list, and eventually I'll upload the lute continuos in tabulature to my
scribd page...

Edgar