Re: [LAU] notation software

From: Federico Bruni <fedelogy@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 01 2014 - 18:45:45 EET

2014/1/1 Rustom Mody <rustompmody@email-addr-hidden>

> > sorry, I didn't read your question.. of course you want to _hide_ the
> time
> > signature, so:
> >
> > \omit Staff.TimeSignature
> >
> > this command works from version 2.18, the latest stable
> >

> Well my debian testing only seems to have 2.16

in 2.16 you should write:
\override Staff.TimeSignature.stencil = ##f

> And for some reason even thats marked as obsolete and to be removed!!
> Anyway I guess its temporary

Weird, no package in testing:
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=lilypond

I suggest downloading the binary from lilypond.org. You can also donwload
and install the documentation with the --doc option (due to a bug, you must
cd into the directory and then launch the command):

sh lilypond-version.sh --doc