Re: [LAU] Top Posting [Was: Linux compatible keybord controller?]

From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Thu Jan 02 2014 - 15:32:49 EET

On 01/02/2014 01:14 PM, Janina Sajka wrote:
> Brendan Jones writes:
>> On 12/31/2013 06:34 PM, Moshe Werner wrote
>> In all friendliness, please don't top post.
>

> In all friendliness, please do continue to top post if you prefer.

Certainly not. This is a publicly archived email list.

Please do not top-post on any linux audio email-lists. Reply inline,
feel free to remove parts from the message that are irrelevant for your
reply and leave just enough to provide context, or simply add your reply
at the bottom.

Not only are there are users who do read the lists by daily digest but
it also really messes up the the archive and is generally confusing: