Re: [LAU] wine-rt on debian stable

From: Set Hallstrom <sakrecoer@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 08 2014 - 04:05:24 EET

On 2014-01-08 02:45, laurence wrote:
> Prepare for a surprise. :) It runs; however, it's not really usable for
> production purposes, or wasn't when I tried. I didn't use wine-rt though...
>
> Yeah, I'm waiting for bitwig to announce the release date at NAMM...
>
> laurence

:) Congrats! My feelings about ableton are still sore... They could, but
to my knowledge, havn't even tried the linux market... creatives should
know better common grounds :D

If you go to NAMM, please feel free to pepp the bitwig guys on my
behalf: it seems we have been waiting for ages now... :D

--
Set