[LAU] Recording a band live

From: Howard Buie <taylorplyr@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Jan 10 2014 - 19:10:58 EET

Hello. I need to record my band live. I think I am willing to get by with 4
simultaneous digital inputs, mainly because of cost. More would be great
but I'm kind of limited financially. I plan to use Ardour. I am considering
the Komplete Audio 6, but am unable to tell from the literature if 4
simultaneous line level inputs are assignable to 4 individual digital
outputs via USB. Does anyone have any experience with this particular
setup, or can anyone offer any better ideas or opinions? I sure would
appreciate it. Thanks!

Howard