Re: [LAU] one piece with linux, one without

From: <bill@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 12 2014 - 23:07:02 EET

> You wouldn't be an 80s fan by luck? :) Interesting sound in the beginning.

No, outside of jazz and classical, i do not like the 80's. i do enjoy trance,
which has a decidedly orchestral approach. Some of that hearkens back to the
lush pads and "string" writing found in 80's synth pop, so i can see myself
gaining some appreciation over time.

> Lovely playing and a very soothing piece(s).

Thank you for the kind words. i knew Amelia personally when we taught at a
music studio together here in the States. i was really hoping to make something
that would showcase her beautiful musicianship.

Thanks, again!
bill