Re: [LAU] Is there a minimum screen resolution for Ardour?

From: david <gnome@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 15 2014 - 10:05:15 EET

On 01/14/2014 09:58 PM, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:54 AM, david wrote:
>> Just wondering. Haven't looked at it for awhile. The Ardour site doesn't
>> say.
>
> You can make it work on 1024x600. Would you like to? :)

I think I tried it once on 1280x800, and the default main control panel
extended off the bottom of the screen. That was a few years ago.

In the meantime, I need to acquire a degree in sound engineering before
I can understand Ardour enough to use it. The last time I tried it, I
successfully recorded a track. I was then completely flummoxed when it
came to doing anything with it. Even following instructions (I think I
found on Ardour's site?) I couldn't apply even a simple effect to the track.

Someday!

--
David
gnome@email-addr-hidden