Re: [LAU] OT: Pierrot Lunaire (was: Re: Exam Cheating investigation)

From: Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 20 2014 - 18:23:11 EET

On Monday 20 January 2014 11:17:51 Rick Green did opine:

> > On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 9:21 AM, Gene Heskett <gheskett@email-addr-hidden>
wrote:
> > I knew there had been a re-union of sorts, but no more of their
> > close harmony was published that I am aware of. More of it
> > would, IMO, sell well even today.
>
> Sometime in the late '90s or early '00s, they toured with Simon and
> Garfunkel. I attended the Auburn Hills, MI show, and can attest that
> the magic was still there.

Gosh, I would very much liked to have been there. Unforch, in those days,
I was busier than that famous cat, on the equally famous tin roof, keeping
a tv station on the air.

Cheers, Gene

-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
Required reading:
<http://culturalslagheap.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/elemental/>
Do you think your mother and I should have lived comfortably so long
together if ever we had been married?
         law-abiding citizens.