Re: [LAU] Bitwig at long last...?

From: Filipe Coelho <falktx@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Jan 22 2014 - 23:05:17 EET

On 01/22/2014 08:52 PM, R. Mattes wrote:

>>> bit of wild choice ...
>>>
>>> No OSC either ...
>> 1. Last time I checked, Novation, M-Audio, Roland etc. had no OSC
>> keyboards, just regular MIDI ones :)
> It would at least be a way to overcome the lack of LV2/LADSPA support by
> routing signals via jack into a LV2/LADSPA host. But for that you'd need
> a way to control plugin parameters (no, 7bit Midi isn't appropriate for that).

I'm working to make my plugin host (Carla) work as a plugin too (LV2
working right now).
This allows to have Carla within Carla, or use it inside say Ardour and
Qtractor.

If I make it work as VST, then you could use it to get DSSI and LV2 in
Bitwig.
Well, assuming LinuxVST is working there of course...

See this forum topic for related discussion and some screenshots:
http://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=11975