Re: [LAU] A brief linux cameo tonight

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 26 2014 - 18:06:47 EET

El 12/10/2013 22:37, "Will Godfrey" <willgodfrey@email-addr-hidden> escribió:

> On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 13:01:47 -0700
> Ken Restivo <ken@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
>
> > Tonight I'll be playing the linux netbook on a few songs at my friend's
band's show, at the Red Devil Lounge in San Francisco:

http://www.reddevillounge.com/event/375173-afton-live-mrmime-rippin-san-francisco/

> > We've been friends for 30 years, I produced the original demos for his
songs over 20 years ago, was in his band briefly 15 years ago when he was
recruiting people and before they started gigging, played on his CD a few
years ago, but have never actually been onstage with him in all these
decades, for whatever reason. So, tonight, that happens.

> > There will be Monosynth, mostly, and that's about it.
> >
> > -ken
>
> Nice one! Hope it all goes well.
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk
> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

Hi all (again),

Love to watch some recent video of those live performances of yours, Ken.

Kindest regards for all.