[LAU] aj-snapshot

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@email-addr-hidden-dsl.net>
Date: Sun Jan 26 2014 - 22:15:25 EET

I read a thread about issues, when restoring connections at jack devel
[1], that reminds me to send a request.

I won't quote the complete thread ;).

However, isn't it possible to care about the IRQ of several equal sound
cards, when restoring MIDI connections? The "name" of my TerraTec cards
is the same for both cards I use, but the IRQ for those cards is
different for both and always the same for both. IOW neither the
QJackCtl patchbay nor aj-snapshot are able to distinguish between the
equal names of the sound cards, but theoretically it should be possible
to take care about the IRQs of those sound cards to distinguish them.

[1]