Re: [LAU] Script to clean up Ardour unused files ?

From: <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sun Jan 26 2014 - 22:57:00 EET

On Sun, 26 Jan 2014 15:53:18 -0500,
"jonetsu@email-addr-hidden" <jonetsu@email-addr-hidden> wrote :

> 'Script' might be a big word, but a command-line way to remove all the
> files that are not used in Ardour(3). Is it safe to assume that all
> files found in ../dead/ can be removed without deleting files that are
> in use ?

Ardour has a clean up menu option which does some processing regarding
unused files. But with about a hundred projects on the file system, is
there a way to do a clean up without having to load each and every
project in Ardour to call up that menu option ? I presume - but I'm
not sure, haven't checked - that this menu option puts some files in
the dead/ subdirectory. Is it ? - thanks.