[LAU] Fwd: Linux Audio Conference 2014 - Call for Participation

From: Carlos sanchiavedraz <csanchezgs@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Jan 27 2014 - 13:36:51 EET

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robin Gareus <robin@email-addr-hidden>
Date: 2013-11-13
Subject: [LAU] Linux Audio Conference 2014 - Call for Participation
To: A list for linux audio users
<linux-audio-user@email-addr-hidden>,
linux-audio-announce@email-addr-hidden, The Linux Audio Developers'

[Sorry for cross-posting, please distribute]

We are happy to announce the next issue of the Linux Audio Conference
(LAC), May 1-4, 2014 @ ZKM | Institute for Music and Acoustics, in
Karlsruhe, Germnany.

  http://lac.linuxaudio.org/2014/

--
[...]
Today is the last day for submitting participations to LAC 2014.