Re: [LAU] Album produced in Linux

From: Raphaël Mouneyres <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Wed Feb 05 2014 - 12:41:13 EET

2014-02-04, Jason Jones <poeticintensity@email-addr-hidden>:
> Fusion between gospel and punk, this whole album was produced in Linux,
> using Harrison Mixbus and only Linux-native (LV2 / LADSPA) plugins.
>
> http://tinyboats.bandcamp.com/
>
> Any thoughts or comments?
>
> --Jason
> www.artcitysound.com (Linux-based studio)

Yo ! some serious rock music made with linux !
You've made some great mixing here, i agree about the great toms, the
reverb make them sound ala Phil Collins, and that's good.
Just my personal taste, the hihat is a bit too loud and roomy. Many
things i would say, but ony one i'm saying : great work !

Raphaël