[LAU] Audio and Bluetooth

From: Clifford Dunn <beatleboy07@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Feb 17 2014 - 00:48:38 EET

Hi List,

Since I discovered that there is a great deal of interference
happening when I have both wifi and USB audio running, it certainly
has been a drastic improvement to turn that off when I'm working.

I'm currently building a foot pedal controller. I have an Arduino
Diecimila that is going to transmit the simple on/off as well as
continuous controller info. My thought is to make it a bluetooth
device and have wireless communication with my computer. Since I
currently have no other bluetooth devices to test it out, does anyone
have any information on how much bluetooth has the potential to
interfere with my audio? Is it better to simply keep it as a bluetooth
device?

Thanks again!
Cliff

Clifford Dunn