[LAU] ps3 controller with bloetooth

From: Atte <atte@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Sat Feb 22 2014 - 19:44:01 EET

Hi

I have "some success" with getting input from a ps3 controller over usb:

This shows up in lsusb:
atte@email-addr-hidden:~$ lsusb | grep Sony
Bus 003 Device 013: ID 054c:0268 Sony Corp. Batoh Device / PlayStation 3
Controller

"cat /dev/input/js0" (as regular user) show the expected garbage when
moving the controller around or touching buttons. I also get input in
chuck opened with Hid.openJoystick(0), so I'm pretty sure the controller
is recognized and sending stuff into the system.

Now, how do I get it running over bluetooth (wireless). Google led me to
lot's of outdated info, so I'm hoping someone here with hands-on
experience on a recent system could provide a few starting points,
hints, links or clues.

Thanks in advance!

--
Atte