Re: [LAU] Jack vu-meter to OSC

From: Raphaël Mouneyres <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 07 2014 - 12:54:17 EET

looks very promising for my use. digital-peak with [0,1] output is
what i need to output on OSC.
The code is short and clean enough for me to read, I should be able to
add the OSC server output with a new -o option. I'll let you know if
i'm going for it and achieve something working.

thanks robin !
Raphaël