Re: [LAU] M-Audio 88es Keyboard

From: Raphal Mouneyres <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 14 2014 - 10:37:35 EET

To me, connecting the midi first or after should have no influence,
midi is kind of hot plug.

On another hand, some keyboards need to have the pedal connected
*before* powering on the keyboard, so the polarity of the pedal is
correctly recognised.

You can check with a midi monitor if the pedals affects sending the
"Note off" messages, instead of just listening to the sound produced
by the sampler

Raphaël