Re: [LAU] Proposal for 'lo-fi' music competition

From: Raphaël Mouneyres <rmouneyres@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 17 2014 - 10:46:51 EET

You can take a look at the passed Speedbass event called Spitbass with
a similar concept back in 2002. 8 bit, 8KHz electro music.
http://www.speedbass.net/Downloads/sublevel/cid/2/start/0
Checking back there i noticed my (Jerash) contributions have broken
links. So i'll make them up again to apply the competition.

Raphaël