Re: [LAU] AlsaModularSynth (ams) 2.1.0 released

From: Guido Scholz <guido-scholz@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Mon Mar 17 2014 - 23:23:15 EET

Am Mon, 17. Mar 2014 um 23:50:31 +0400 schrieb Alexandre Prokoudine:

Hi Alexandre,

> > hm, very unpleasant. Can you send me your patch file?
>
> I don't need to :) It's example_ams_demo_scope_spectrum.ams.
>
> Granted, I'm probably expected to have those plugins installed, but
> lack thereof shouldn't crash the app :)

I am with you, but the error is not about missing plugins, you would get
a dialog box showing an appropriate message. There are strange errors
while reading the patch file on your system. The same patch runs fine
here (L. Mint 16, Petra, aka Ubuntu saucy) without a crash.

Which system are you running?

Some of the old example files have errors because there are more data to
read than the old ams versions saved. I will update them for the next
release.

Can you check what happens with the attached file (same patch but saved
with the current ams version)?

Guido

--
http://wie-im-flug.net/