[LAU] Jeff Glatt (was page changed: apps:all:vmpk)

From: Rustom Mody <rustompmody@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2014 - 07:40:22 EET

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas
<pedro.lopez.cabanillas@email-addr-hidden> wrote:
> On Thursday 20 March 2014 10:41:51 Jeremy Jongepier wrote:
>> On 03/20/2014 09:38 AM, Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas wrote:
>
>> mail address that features on his site:
>> http://home.roadrunner.com/~jgglatt/
>
> The error that the other server returned was:
> 550 Invalid mailbox: jjglatt@email-addr-hidden
>
>> > How do you know that j_e_f_f_g is Jeff Glatt?
>>
>> He posted threads on the LinuxMusicians forum about software he wrote
>> that could be downloaded from the very same site
>> (http://home.roadrunner.com/~jgglatt/progs/linux.htm)

Thanks to this thread I looked up Jeff Glatt.
Found this at top -- Heh!!

------------------
Lesser life forms communicate in more primitive, less artistic manners
such as barks, chirps, roars, or any of the many human verbal
languages in use throughout the globe. But, gods communicate using
MIDI messages. Even a picture, whose value is often equated to a
thousand words, cannot match the scope of emotional and intellectual
power unleashed by a stream of MIDI messages. But, try to tell that to
the visual-and-print-fixated, tone-deaf heathen who infest this
planet...

Reading through I find a glimmer of hope that I may move on from
perennial noob status

So thanks!
Rusi

--