Re: [LAU] Your Twitter accounts, I want them! :)

From: Studio Channing <studiochanning@email-addr-hidden>
Date: Fri Mar 21 2014 - 21:42:10 EET

doesn't directly answer your question but everybody should be aware of
diaspora, and that people are making public posts about linux audio, e.g.:

https://diasp.eu/tags/linuxaudio

would be great to see more people on there, unlike twitter it is
noncommercial and running on FOSS

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diaspora_%28social_network%29

find open pods at http://podupti.me/